What is the Destiny Trials?

Browns rookie defensive tackle Devonte Fields was arrested after police found a pipe bomb hidden in his backpack, police said.

Source: News Corp Australia article Police are investigating after a pipe found in a backpack of Browns defender Devonte Field was detonated by a bomb squad, according to the club.

The 19-year-old was arrested in Perth on Saturday night.

The incident occurred after Browns coach Paul McGregor and the club’s security staff were alerted by the NRL, Queensland Police, the Royal Australian Regiment, Queensland Ambulance Service and the Department of Health and Safety.

Source/Supplied: Browns website Browns general manager of football operations Josh Fagan said the incident occurred during a training session.

“As part of the NRL’s ongoing training program, players and staff were regularly required to provide information to police regarding the safety of the game and their surroundings,” he said.

“This was the first incident where players were involved in a suspicious incident during the training program.”

The players involved were not arrested or charged.

The club has commenced an independent investigation into this matter.

The NRL and Queensland Police did not immediately respond to requests for comment. “

We are working closely with our security staff to determine exactly what occurred,” Smith said.

The NRL and Queensland Police did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A Queensland Ambulatory Services spokeswoman said the injured player was being treated in a Brisbane hospital.

“He is in stable condition, and is expected to make a full recovery,” the spokeswoman said.

A Queensland Ambular Services spokesman said the player was released on Friday night.

“We would urge anyone with information to contact Queensland Ambulation Services on 1800 994 994,” the spokesman said.

Browns assistant coach Josh Faggi said it had been the clubs responsibility to provide security for the club and that the incident was not indicative of what was expected of Brown.

“The club and its staff have a responsibility to act with the utmost professionalism, transparency and professionalism in the training process, to the detriment of our players,” he told the ABC.

“It’s a really big issue for us, we know that.

We have a lot of young kids, a lot to lose from this.”

McGregor said he had no knowledge of the incident and it was a “huge shock” to him.

“I don’t think it’s something we are going to be able to comment on, we don’t know how this all went down,” he was quoted as saying.

“But it’s a huge shock to me, I’ve got kids and they are going through something really tough at the moment.”

Faggi also denied the incident had anything to do with his son.

McGowan said Browns chief operating officer Mark Brown would meet the club to discuss the incident.

Browns assistant coaches Josh Faggers and Dave Smith, both of whom were in attendance at the training session, were also present at the incident but said they had no idea what had happened.

“No one from the club was involved, it was all done by the club staff, and the guys in charge were just really really good about what they did,” Faggis son, Matt, told News Corp. “They just went in and they did what they needed to do, and we didn’t know anything.”

The Browns have been fined $500 and are banned from any public events for two years.