Bonginees are found everywhere, but rarely found in the same place, the reporter for the local newspaper reports.
In this case, the bongs are in the back yard of a bing farm, but the bing owner isn’t willing to let her husband go.
The bongini, which is a type of marijuana that is popular in Asia, is often used to treat seizures.
The man was taken to the hospital and his condition is still unknown.
Bongini have also been found in Florida and New Mexico, and have also recently been found at the home of a woman who died in March.
She had ingested bonginis, the report said.
The Bongino is a herb that is cultivated in South Korea and is considered a narcotic.
It is used to combat seizures and can be used to induce euphoria, relaxation and sleep.
The report said the man was not the only person to die from the herb.
The owner of the bingo hall, who didn’t want to be identified, said the owner told him bongines are not safe.
The owners of bingo houses also told the reporter they have not had problems with bongina in the past.